Failed barrel roll leg carnage

So tried my first barrel roll today and came out slightly worse.

IMG00018.jpg

IMG00020.jpg

IMG00021.jpg

IMG0009A.jpg

IMG00023.jpg

#ZERO

Beach Bum
Ouch!... nice leg-gina.

I just bought some Joe Rocket ballistic pants to keep that from occurring. They have three layers on nylon with hard foam padding in the knee/shin area.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Lol, top this.........

Attachments

• crab 008.jpg
    crab 008.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 54
  • leg.jpg
    leg.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Tim

X-

Attachments

• stitches right side.jpg
    stitches right side.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 35
  • stitches left side.jpg
    stitches left side.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 34
  • ankle with words.jpg
    ankle with words.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 36

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
Jeff, I have my x-rays in hand. How did you get a jpeg of it?

---

Easiest way is to put it on a light box (like at the Doc's) and take a digital photo of it.

You could also tape it (or hold it) against a bright window and make sure to take the pic of JUST the x-ray. In other words, no light from around the x-ray.

Last edited:

sxi steve

Life's short, have fun.
Easiest way is to put it on a light box (like at the Doc's) and take a digital photo of it.

You could also tape it (or hold it) against a bright window and make sure to take the pic of JUST the x-ray. In other words, no light from around the x-ray.

Good advise....,

Stupid, freak dismount, 13 weeks ago. I rotated one way, the ski rotated the other and for some reason my left front foot got posted/stuck in the right front corner of the tray and, twist, snap..., broke fibula. It displaced, the doc said 50/50 on surgery, it displaced within tolerance, so I opted for heal on its own.

---

Attachments

• PICT0254.jpg
    PICT0254.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 20
  • PICT0255.jpg
    PICT0255.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Good advise....,

Stupid, freak dismount, 13 weeks ago. I rotated one way, the ski rotated the other and for some reason my left front foot got posted/stuck in the right front corner of the tray and, twist, snap..., broke fibula. It displaced, the doc said 50/50 on surgery, it displaced within tolerance, so I opted for heal on its own.

---
Its going to be interesting to see long term how you and I fair Steve, Me with my SS plate with 5 screws, and you without any hardware. I can tell you sometimes mine does bug me a little, and I have not been thru the airport yet.....:swordfight:

sxi steve

Life's short, have fun.
Yeah, we'll see. Time will tell for the both of us. I'm uncomfortable with the fact that the bones are not up against eachother. They are supposed to fill in and kinda spackle or mud together as one. Doc says, it'll work out well.

---

Top Bottom