Surfriding Fall Event

Conquistador

B-Saw
Site Supporter
The event is definitely October 19th-21st. Sorry for the confusion. With the constant growth that we have been blessed with over the years, this was our best option to be able to accommodate as many participants as possible.

The weather is still fairly warm and the water will surely be warmer than April :)

More important than the date, will the ride zone be behind the hotel again? Or will we need to cart all our stuff a few blocks down again? If it isn't behind the hotel, i'll stay home or go to jersey and ride.

flipside

Bridges
It should be right infront of the regular host hotel.. The april event had something going on that caused our move further north.

It would be nice to get one of the guys who run the event to chime in on this to confirm.

Wavedaze.com is still not updated..

Bobert540

Site Supporter
There really was no event that would have prohibited us using that area. The volleyball nets weren't even used in front of the hotel. Heck, they still had it by the hotel even with the big tent up for the sand sculptures.

Wavedaze was my first ever freeride a few years ago and it was a lot of fun but over the years it seems it hasn't been as enjoyable due to location being moved down the beach(with short notice) trying to get your skis to and from the water.

I am hoping to come back next year, can't make it this year due to getting hitched on the 20th.

The event is going to be down a few blocks due to a beer festival and a surfing event. I'll try and get the hotel info that was close to that area upby Saturday.

ok guys, I understand the walking part, but its 2 blocks. I know it sucks but we have to deal with what the city will allow us to do. Sorry I know we were spoiled with the old ride area.

its 2 blocks north of the host hotel, yes there will be flatwater somewhere on friday, yes there will be over night security to keep an I on the skis left on the beach. For those coming on thursday, you can ride out front of the hotel area as long as your 50 ft from shore and 50 ft from swimmers.

Do you still have to cart your ski to the top of the beach to put gas in it?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

yes you have to cart your ski to the fueling station, there is not way around that for us. thats why we have the quads at the event. If anyone would like to bring a quad with them pm me so i can make sure your bike has a pass.

Top Bottom