Fall LSFR 2011 Roll call

Melmack

(Timothy)
Byron, that's great. Can't wait to see you. Call me. I'm sending you a pm. We need to figure this out. Its more than 3 hours out of your way to come to SA so we should meet in east Houston somewhere.

Myself and Bill will probably make it out there. We will probably just make a long day trip out of it, but it depends on how much whiskey we consume.

That's not allowed and you know it! Chris and I will probably have a room. You are welcome to crash there. We plan on hitting that bar again. Should be fun.

Your talking about subseawellhead right?

No its a different Bill. You have met him though. I think Subsea said he was not going too be able to make it this year.

Yes, different Bill. We plan on showing up later Sat morning and leaving that evening. 3 honkies - 2 skis

Moondance

Just plain me....
Yes, different Bill. We plan on showing up later Sat morning and leaving that evening. 3 honkies - 2 skis
3-2 = 1 missing ski ?

Actually there is another boat ramp besides the one by the coast guard. It's under the 332 bridge on the Freeport side at Bridge Bait. Long haul for a standup, but an option for anyone with a sitdown. Just watch the barge/boat traffic as it is part of the ICW.

At WF he was talking about making it just for saturday... shaley has been wanting to get out of the house.... i dunno.
def hope he can make it out....
also hoping the surf pics it up...hasnt been this flat here in like a month...and if anyone cant find a hotel or isnt camping i have 2 couches but i live like 45 min away from ride spot

Melmack

(Timothy)
FYI: We will be releasing the ashes of our friend Eugene on Saturday around 2pm. We are releasing a wreath as well. Anyone who would like to say a few words are welcome to do so at that time. Also, there will be a photo for signing we will be sending to his mother in Alaska. Please, if you knew him at all, come by and pay your respects by signing the photo frame. We will be making a video of the event to send home as well. Eugene was a great guy and we want to show his mother how much we will miss him. This will just take a few minutes of our time but will mean a lot to his mother.

Thank you!

Melmack

(Timothy)
Quick update! The road to turn on to the beach is one road south of Stanek. The correct road is Seagull Ave. Then drive one or two blocks up to get out of the city limits and you can setup camp there.

Chris and I are on going to be on the way in a bit. We'll be there around 10pm. We'll come out to see what's up if we get there no later than that.

If you need help finding us, call me at 830-221-0033. See y'all there!

Last edited:
Top Bottom