Fearlessnuts 550 SX-F Barrel Roll stress carnage

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Today ROCKED the surf was great so i decided after a inspirational phone convo with Mike Serlin, I would sac up and commit to a barrel roll or two.

after a few flops I ended up doing it!:beerchug: I was beyond stoaked, thats the good news....

so i tried it again a few minutes later but I had my balance waaaay off so i had to throw it mid roll.

The ski finished the roll while i was flailing downward yet, from the look at the carnage I'm 90 percent positive it landed flat on its side. making two Huge cracks through the bond line in the hull, one along the bulk head and the other towards the back where my footholds is deepest and the least amount of foam was.

I will post more pictures later to show how there is are impact and crack marks on my hood and hood gasket rail that shows that the side of my ski flexed inward apx 2-3 inches on impact.:bigeyes:
My motor mounts are perfect the engine never moved.

:ugh:

Not a good spot partners:rant:
-Mark
Winterformal015.jpg

Winterformal016.jpg

Winterformal017.jpg

Winterformal018.jpg

Winterformal019.jpg

Winterformal020.jpg

Winterformal021.jpg

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
oh... my.... god....

If this square I am building does that, it will probably be enough to completely send me over the edge. haha

I'm felling sorry for ya right about now dude. Good luck fixing it... what sucks the most is the fact that you just got done building it, and have to go right back to it.

DangerBoy

Runs with scissors
Site Supporter
you got off easy, usually the hood gets nocked sidways and the ski sinks
congrats on the roll , and the oportunity to rebuild

Top Bottom