Fearlessnuts 550 SX-F Barrel Roll stress carnage

surfjetlouie

R.I.P. 11/27/2008
dude, seriously you have tubbies on your 550, those tubbies are worth more then your whole ski. hahahaha

those are my sponsons and that was a good test for them. just to prove that they are made to last.
I have a couple of good hull here if you need.

surfjetlouie

R.I.P. 11/27/2008
That's weird cuz they really look like tubbies :shhh:

just a look a like maybe. but no where near the same as the Tubbies. and a proven reliability for my sponsons.
Fearless can I use your pictures to show peoples how good they stand the surf riding?

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
just a look a like maybe. but no where near the same as the Tubbies. and a proven reliability for my sponsons.
Fearless can I use your pictures to show peoples how good they stand the surf riding?

Yeah absolutely I glassed them in like no other though except the top. They weren't formed to the contour of the hull either we thought we were going to break both of them during the installation. but overall their holding and for the value I love em. Whats mine is yours Louie.

Here I fixed it 2 days later. Its primered with white gel coat my friend had from a current job. we will fix the paint just not soon. If i waited to repaint the damage I would have been out a ride or two. but the ski will have allot of down time, hence the superjet next to it.:naughty: thats when ill have my buddy finish the job but for the most part other than the primer you wouldn't know it happened if you took your hand across it.

Attachments

• img001.jpg
    img001.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 69
  • img002.jpg
    img002.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 77
  • img004.jpg
    img004.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 96

Polish jet pilot

4aces4aces4aces4aces4aces
Mark, good that you are ok. Congrats on that barrel roll! My ski still not finished but getting closer. Lovely carnage, and yes consider the brace kit. It does save hulls, apparently...

Top Bottom