Fearlessnuts got a 04 RN from Wamiltons!!

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Wamilton Peter and Rod are supporting me big time to a point where I could only believe it until I saw it but it is...

They shipped me a 2004 RN with a running 62T 701 with milled head 175 180
:Banane57::Banane57::Banane57::Banane57::cheer2::cheer2::present::present::present::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::love::love::love::love:
I went bannanas the day it came. So now i will be working to make this an awsome Wamiltons freeride/Mild Freestyle ski.

I'm waiting for them to send me the pink so i can sign it over and register it. Then they are also working on sending me some new fooholds with a matt kit, and some carbon fiber to reinforce the hull along with a few other things possibly.

The footholds in it right now were installed VERY poorly the bonded edges of the footholds are cracked and open which explains why the hull is also saturated. I already popped those out sadly in 20 min to put the new ones in when they come.

I'm going to reinforce the ski first as wamilton requested then ill be riding it mid/late june, non the less I am beyond greatful that they have done this for me and support me they way they do.

Just wanted to share the great news because today I also Barrel rolled my 550 SX-F then tried it again, lost it in the air, and it cracked the bondline See Carnage page soon.

I'm still dancing
-Mark

Here are the pics
Winterformal001.jpg

Winterformal002.jpg

Winterformal003.jpg

Winterformal004.jpg

Winterformal005.jpg

Last edited:

stanton

High on jetskis.
bitchin!!!!!!!!
i really recommend reinforcing the sides of the hull when you defoam/refoam. my skis showing lots of stress on the topdeck bondline from rolls and reentries. one layer of carbon should do it along with the foam.

im jelous..

Top Bottom