Few questions on shoes

They aren't really snug so I just tie my shoes tight. I have yet to get a rock in them, but like I said I don't wear my shoes very loose. any sand and rocks getting in to the shoes come in from the drain holes.

I have been using the JT boots and neo socks for about 8 months. They have not failed yet and the toe box is small enough to fit many different holds. Also straps. As far as support goes they feel ok. I still torque my ankle pretty bad sometimes but that is maybe because I ride in straps or my position in the tray is ****ed.DSCN0375_800x600.JPGDSCN0374_800x600.JPG DSCN0377_800x600.JPG

I looked at the Jet Tribe ones...but the size is my issue. The Jet Tribe boots only go up to size 13, and when I tried them on at World Finals they were super super tight..The water here in Cali isn't cold enough to justify the Neo socks for that purpose, just comfort.

photo.JPG

I got these from dc shoes for $33 shipped. I also picked up some 2mm neo socks from amazon. I thought the skate tongue which is a little thicker than a standard shoe would give me a bit more cushion.

They fit pretty good in my wammer rickter holds.

Its almost too bad I am going to ruin them at the lake, I kinda like the colours. should have got two pair.

View attachment 248216

Its almost too bad I am going to ruin them at the lake, I kinda like the colours. should have got two pair.

Good deal for under $40. They should last well. Full synthetic yeah?

lp61Xwq75ol7c27gtjjC4wNao1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom