Fiberglass and carbon parts for the X-2 from 24-7

Legdragger

Bringing it back
I talked to him today. He is around. He is working in the shop pretty steady to have some parts done for the event in Pensacola so he might be letting the machine take calls and returning them later.

Full Throttle Powersports

Full Throttle Powersports
hi guys sorry we have bee silly busy and we have been letting the machine take calls everyone will be called back or email us tntperformancewc@aol.com. We are packed with x-2 parts that we are making lol i think i need more shop space and i have a
5000sft shop. Mainly getting out ordered parts and finish the 5 hulls that have to be built. i am looking for someone to answer phones so please bare with us if you dont get us on the phone email me i check my email about everyday.

wadman

wadman
if you let me sleep in the shop i can answer phones 24/7 for a month or two. but i would have to leave with the badest x2 ever at the end of the two months. sound like a deal?

Nefarious

Can't... Stop... Modding
hi guys sorry we have bee silly busy and we have been letting the machine take calls everyone will be called back or email us tntperformancewc@aol.com. We are packed with x-2 parts that we are making lol i think i need more shop space and i have a
5000sft shop. Mainly getting out ordered parts and finish the 5 hulls that have to be built. i am looking for someone to answer phones so please bare with us if you dont get us on the phone email me i check my email about everyday.

Emailed you a couple times over the last 1.5wks inquiring about the status of my parts and haven't gotten a reply. Whats up???

thanks for your help and time this morning Mark...

Top Bottom