Super Jet Finally got a ski!

I would build up your ski nice...
500- used B pipe
200- Mint hooker prop
100- intake grate
75- ride plate
200- ADA Girded head
Thats 1,000...
1200- BIG BORE and port job, both cases and cylinder.... call art at JETWORKS.
Or spend 600 and only do a porting job for cases and cylinder... and thenn use the last 600 to-
Call up Mike @ optima Racing and get a SOLAS MAG PUMP!

And there ya go... thats a little over 2000.. .But you have a RIPPING ski... And if you get an AM hull, swap all that into it and your in BUISINESS man!!!!

Wow.. Thats a sick amount of mod for 2000 lol

The possiblities are endles...

you can inspect your reeds yearly and replace them every few years for marginal cost. The stock plastic reeds are digestible but will creep open with continuous high rpm operation. The stock metal reeds are non-digestible but better for high rpm racing.

@ chrisfiore15, where are you getting these prices? you would need to troll the forms continuously to find those items at those prices and be able to jump on them FAST! Actual shipped cost of what he listed is about 25% higher imho.

I-LOVE-WATER

want to fly high
My buddy got the ski fixed and it gps 38 mph is that right for a stock ski? It has no waterbox is that hurting it that much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont understand the no water box thing. its too loud, and yes you loose power. 2-strokes need back pressure, is the pipe enough??

why does everyone say get a rn, the differences are minimal, people even prefer the square nose handling and you don't feel guilty when you break them, bottom hull is the same

'kotajoe

Do Good Crew!!!!!!
I would say its mostly a looks thing, I have a square, and a just bought a RN, I like them both. RN's have a little more aftermarket support too.

I would get some new bars ASAP, those look like they are off a 87 js550. Major wrist teak! First year of the 701 was 93' But it was in the blaster and a couch not in the sn till 94'

FlightPlanDan

Don'tTrustAfartAfter50
Many good suggestions here.
For ride-ability......you gotta lose those bars. As you do.. consider an am turnplate as well. (you're gonna do it anyway)
This is low-cost and a good handling reward.

The only reason i would get a RN is they have more options for hoods, pole brackets and thats about it oh and look a little better. Ride the SN, beat on it. I love mine and if i upgrade it would be a AM hull whenever i get more money. I have the same 701 with protec head, b-pipe, 08+ prop,grate and it will do the same thing as my buddys with all there RN's

Many good suggestions here.
For ride-ability......you gotta lose those bars. As you do.. consider an am turnplate as well. (you're gonna do it anyway)
This is low-cost and a good handling reward.
yeah i would put a RN pole, steering system, and a custom bracket to mount the RN pole.

Where did you find that SN and how much was it? I am looking for a ski to buy this winter but haven't had much luck.

Top Bottom