Finally Have A Blaster Again...with A Stepladder :)

so here it is, my new blaster. bone stock except for a flush kit, ride plate, and a step ladder :wall: that is so rediculous, i think i'm going to keep it on there just for jokes (don't worry, i have a nother blaster for the

surf, that's allllmost done). the best part of this deal is the price of $950

HPIM0209.jpg

HPIM0211.jpg

HPIM0212.jpg

HPIM0210.jpg

sssso, let me know your thoughts on the ladder!!!

Last edited:

NJrider

Huck it!
I was over nicks today and I think elm was talkin bout someone pickin up a stock blaster for 950. Guessing that was you? You heading out too corson's tomorrow?

hey man, yea that's me! i'll be out there, i'm about to leave in a couple minutes actually....who is this?

I was over nicks today and I think elm was talkin bout someone pickin up a stock blaster for 950. Guessing that was you? You heading out too corson's tomorrow?

h2odesperado

Pin it to win it
I saw a blaster with a ladder this weekend on Harveys Lake. Im assuming it wasn't you cuz you're in jersey. I guess people have trouble reboarding blasters. Whoda thunk?

h20 desp - hahaha yea, that was me at harvey's lake. i had a family reunion up there (last time i was there was about 18 years ago!). where were you?

NJ rider - that's a sweeeeet fx1 by the way, see ya next weekend?

NJrider

Huck it!
I would like to go back out this weekend but if I call outta work again to go ride i might get fired. then again I hate my job so maybe I will head out.

Being a true blaster lover, I have to say that is a wicked ski! And, the price is crazy! I personally think that the ladder has got to go! I've seen many side mount it but, I haven't mastered that yet...thinking because it is till stock and I need more power....Just waiting for the Big Dog to put my B pipe in.......mmmmm, power!!

yea, a little more bottom end is definitely a plus for sidemounting.....i just can't part with the ladder though :) it's so corny, it's kind of turned into the ski's signature style haha also, one knee on it and reaching for the bars is a super easy way to start out in the surf (but still, i would not install one myself)

Top Bottom