Finally starting the 2007 Superjet Build

Tedwin

I'm Hooked
I picked up a 2007 at the end of September 09 with pretty low hours. I wanted to build up the ski as soon as I got it then got too busy with work. Now that it is slow again I just got everything out of the ski and am starting the rebuilding process.

Here is the list of upgrades I already purchased:

ADA Head
ADA Girdle Kit
Bilge Pump
Factory B Pipe
Hooker Prop
Hydro Turf for tray and rail
MSD Ignition
O.D.I. Grips
Tau Ceti pro Flame Arrestors
U.M.I. Steering
Wamiltons Rickter Footholds
Worx 201 Intake Grate
Worx 305 Ride Plate
Zero Sponsons

I am also going to cut down the pole 3 inches, dual cooling, and reinforce the compartment.

Last edited:

Tedwin

I'm Hooked
I removed all the stock turf and started scraping and sanding the glue with my boy joeskibroski. Going to cut the holes for footholds next.

Attachments

• IMG00026-20100228-1637.jpg
    IMG00026-20100228-1637.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG00025-20100228-1637.jpg
    IMG00025-20100228-1637.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 71

Tedwin

I'm Hooked
so I haven't updated the build in a while, I've been swamped at work. I recruited Joeski to help finish the job while I'm busy. Since putting in the footholds, we reinforced the inside and re-turfed the tray.

And YESS that is yellow black and grey camo. I thought i would go with the yellow and black 07 theme and continue it in the turf. We haven't put the matching turf on the rails yet but it will get done after the holes after some other work.

Tedwin

I'm Hooked
I am waiting on some Tau Ceti pro flame arrestors and the adapters for the carbs. Joe tapped the pump last night so the dual cooling set up is nearly complete.

Top Bottom