Super Jet Finger throttle preference

haggis

its raining again!
Ive been running an atp billet finger throttle on my sj for a while now (dont think they still make them?) and as nice a product it is, i realy dont find it that comfortable no matter where i position it. Im considering going back to oem as it feels realy nice (as you'd expect from a manufacturer) it just looks crap though!!!

So any thoughts on a nice alternative that feels similar to oem?

cheers

Do a test and I am sure even the guys that swear by something else will say wow that thing IS comfortable.

depends how big your hands are...my little hands need a shorter reach. Oem is really confortable, kvpi was good too, blowson was a bit too long, tbm for this upcoming season looks good so far.

But yeah it is all preference.

haggis

its raining again!
depends how big your hands are...my little hands need a shorter reach. Oem is really confortable, kvpi was good too, blowson was a bit too long, tbm for this upcoming season looks good so far.

I suppose my hands are average size, i found that the atp is quite a long reach which is ok for me but it feels like a long pull when your blipping the throttle, id end up with my hand and fore arm feeling realy fatigued.

i like the look of the umi and pjs, they look similar.

kraqus

Site Supporter
Coldfusion people.....PERIOD!
Throw that adapter away.

http://cold-fusion.pinnaclecart.com/control/throttle-6mm/

thr-yam.png

Benny

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member

I also liked KVPI, probably my favorite so far.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
I have an AM aluminum but I'm not sure the brand. It always hit's my middle finger. I really prefer the stock throttle. It's comfy and has a spring.

LBE

Eddie Would Go.
So you like OEM, but the only reason your not using it is because of how it looks? Do you even notice that?

Sorry, I have always run OEM, best feel and less play in it than any a/m one I have felt.

and it is all prefrence, I believe Mark Sickerling still runs the the Kawi thumb throtle on his skis.

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
I have been running the x-metal one for a while, it looks good but the edges are a little to sharp, not so bad with gloves on. Had a Sato throttle on my FX1, the best throttle I have used, wish I would have kept that one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom