Super Jet Finger throttle preference

Its all about the surf!
This thread would be about a 1000x's more helpful if more than one person would post picks of their favorite throttle. As already stated, throttle preference is mostly a personal preference kind of thing so pictures would go a long ways to back up your opinions

I've always loved these cheap generic throttles that are available in the Lynn Vick or Western Power Sports Catalogs. They are inexpensive, they last a long time and the trigger is rounded and smooth. The worst thing about them is that they are so sloppy, they have about as much play up and down as they do back and forth, which actually turns out to be a good thing too.

handwarmers4.jpg

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
the Cold Fusion looks close to the KVPI and yeah, they were nice. The PJS is also nice. I use the UMI Angle but the PJS works too with riser pars so it can be angled down enough or at least fatbars.

All preference as stated but the biggest prerequisite I have is it needs to be able to be pulled off the bars without having to take the grip off.

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
I rock one of those El Cheapo's that 227 is talking bout. I've had it prolly 5 years or more and paid like $25-30. It's sloppy alright, but it pulls easy with a little throttle cable tension and the smooth curve and tip hit my "spot" every time;)

I just got a fly racing polished finger throttle for Christmas. Very nice and comfortable, it looks like it has sharp edges but it is perfectly smooth. I have small to average hands and it feels like the right length.

41Ehu4JWssL._SS400_.jpg

Top Bottom