Finish on all RRP's new tubes

Do you prefer the old RRP shiny Finish or new dull finish

• Shiny Finish

Votes: 26 78.8%
  • Dull Finish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • check this if you would like to see other color choices offered as well.

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
i like the shiny tubes as well......polishing them will be just fine

my wdk pole is not anodized and while it tarnishes slightly....it hasnt corroded in 3 years

your best option is likely a polish (and clean?), or have them ceramic coated

How exactly do you recommend for "Polishing" them? Sending them of to someone or is there a way I can just leave them on and do something to them? I'm not exactly looking forward to pulling all of the wires and stuff I just run back out ya know!?

steve-uk

Manners cost nothing
You would think for as much as they cost, you could get them any way you want..shiny, dull, clear..you name it.

:twak: ... that would def cost you more!

for as much as the poles cost... you get what you get

ive been suprised talking to many manufactures of different parts over the last few months... if you want an extra anything .. you pay for it

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
New tubes are $40 a set, add $50 -$100 for annodizing and it's still the cheapest part of the handpole setup.

I would fully support an aftermarket vendor who purchased a half dozen or so tubes and had them done up in the most common colors. Work it as an exchange and then as guys send in their old tubes, use them to get coated and put back in inventory. It would likely sway where I purchased my pole as well. If one vendor stocked the poles and a color option for tubes they would have my business for sure. If the vendor had a good relationship with a local annodizing shop or powder coating facility, it could be offered as a service which would mean less overhead.

Pretty sure Brian at Thrust innovations can already make this happen anyways. :bigok:

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
Check around town there should be a shop that does annodizing and you can just take your tubes there get them back three days later, or like i said ceramic coat, i was charges 120 too ceramic my pipe chamber and it was durty as frick so they charged me more too do cleaning...just an idea tho

Foximus

CFL Cheapass.
Thats so odd.... Ive seen prices as low as $35 to ceramic coat a chamber and up to $170. I want to know why these shops are varying their prices so much... Product mystique? Or are they using different brands of ceramic? Its all the same damn process either way...

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
Thats so odd.... Ive seen prices as low as $35 to ceramic coat a chamber and up to $170. I want to know why these shops are varying their prices so much... Product mystique? Or are they using different brands of ceramic? Its all the same damn process either way...
they told me 80, until they looked inisde... but i i think if you coated your RRP they would be super sexy, hell while your at it coat your brakets as well, you might need too wear sunglasses too look at it tho lol

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
I will look into offering different color coatings to the tubes and upper/lower parts of the RRP poles. This is something we would be interested in offering our customers. Ask and 'ye shall receive!

OCD Solutions

Black tubes showed up this weekend and look awesome.

Attachments

• 100_3392.jpg
    100_3392.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_3393.jpg
    100_3393.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_3396.jpg
    100_3396.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 100_3399.jpg
    100_3399.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_3400.jpg
    100_3400.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 12

OCD Solutions

I wanted to add that I was browsing Blowsion's site this weekend and noticed that you can select 6 different colors of tubes when you order a pole thru them. It's $100 extra and takes a couple extra weeks to fill the order.

Top Bottom