SXR First back flip on my SXR

swapmeet

Brotastic
Holy hell...

I think I just found a gif of you opening a gate....

tumblr_ml0amwxcQ81s917bwo1_400.gif

But seriously...

tumblr_inline_mkutz9yHaJ1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mmzq9ynBNy1qk1j3lo2_500.gif

I'm not sure... but I think if I hit that wake at that speed on my chan... I could do a double... or die.

Last edited:

Texan33

Yacht Wakes Hunter
Dudeeee..... You're my inspiration. I just added your video to my favorites. I totally agree with you with enough balls and hitting the gym. I have been hitting the gym hard ever since my first jetski season and it definitely made a huge improvement.

Screw all the kawi haters out there!!

Dudeeee..... You're my inspiration. I just added your video to my favorites. I totally agree with you with enough balls and hitting the gym. I have been hitting the gym hard ever since my first jetski season and it definitely made a huge improvement.

Screw all the kawi haters out there!!

wish there was a like button i would of clicked it lol

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
This is for all the ppl that said you need trim and crazy mods to flip a sxr! Really all it takes is enough balls and hitting the gym lol

Yeah I am pretty sure that was said with regards to flatwater-flipping off your own setup wake.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
yeah that would be near impossible but there has been ppl saying that it cant be done at all... anything is possible with dedication!

Surf is the big equalizer.

But some people have expressed skepticism about people claiming fw, setup wake flips with about stock SXRs. Without video, of course.

OP: Nice going, that's the way to charge into it. How big are the boats throwing that wake?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom