SXR First barrel roll

Nice job! Perfect form. I am jealous...haven't been able to roll mine in years...got the 'fear' after an ear/nose issue....couldn't get the water out, got a bad infection for a month... it sucked. Now I'm gun-shy...I pull away from even putting my face in the water...sucks. I even flatten out my stabs... I've gotta find a way to get over it...

i was there at one point too just not that bad i kept slapping my face off the water, finally i said im not going to get smacked around the water anymore... sure enough i tucked more and hucked myself and did it!
Now i'm working on the backflip. i dont think I've ever seen a sxr BF

sxi steve

Life's short, have fun.
what your set up to do barrel roll,prop,motor?

Set up? Don't look like much.

What he has: some balls, nice technique/body positioning, maybe some natural ability and sounds like he stuck with it and practiced BRs for a while (diligence).

:arms:

Last edited:
Set up? Don't look like much.

What he has: some balls, nice technique/body positioning, maybe some natural ability and sounds like he stuck with it and practiced BRs for a while (diligence).

:arms:

Damn it, I've been searching blowsions site for hours and cant find any of those.

Just kidding but well done man, I like seeing kawis tossed around. even more impressive when their close to stock. Keeps me motivated...

yeah! a lots of people here in quebec says sxr sucks!its great to see what we can do with a little practice! i wish il be able to do the roll this summer!just to shut the mouth of the kawi hater!

yeah! a lots of people here in quebec says sxr sucks!its great to see what we can do with a little practice! i wish il be able to do the roll this summer!just to shut the mouth of the kawi hater!

you just really have to commit! throw your body around the ski first then the jet ski will follow you, show her who's boss!

When you said"ship" was that your video screwing around the laker? Cuz I can't find that video anywhere and thought that was pretty sic.
Cheers Ray

Top Bottom