Freestyle First Freestyle Ski???????????

I-LOVE-WATER

want to fly high
Whats up guys I am wanting to build or buy me a freestyle ski this coming winter. Cause I have a 74mph RXP X i need something to goof off on. My question is do I need to get a close to stock ski to learn on? Do I need to buy one with a few mods done to it? My buddy actually has a bob on order and I cant wait to ride it. If yall recommend me to build one what do I need to look for motor wise and first mods? This will be a flatwater ski and maybe some surf

You can buy a stock ski and quickly spend 2500-3000 grand just getting up to the level of riding that most peeps desire. You can buy a ski with some of the mods like rideplate, intake, pipe, reeds, impeller, bilges, and some other minor mods for a little more than stock. I would go with a modded ski if you already have experience. I LOVE WATER JUST AS MUCH AS YOU DO @!!!!!!!. I am sure you will see some guys post on here with some great deals on great skis. Ride on.

I-LOVE-WATER

want to fly high
Ok I guess I should try to find a rn or does it really matter?

I also weigh around 220 so I need something to pull my large ass or I need to get in the gym haha

Last edited:
If you have the money buy a RN. If not a SN or an SXI. Any of those have enough power to have fun starting out. You allways get used to most any amount of power though. Who doesn't want more.

Will

Last edited:

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Get a roundnose with footholds and a bpipe.....if you buy anything less, you'll be disappointed and spend more later trying to upgrade.

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Whats up guys I am wanting to build or buy me a freestyle ski this coming winter. Cause I have a 74mph RXP X i need something to goof off on. My question is do I need to get a close to stock ski to learn on? Do I need to buy one with a few mods done to it? My buddy actually has a bob on order and I cant wait to ride it. If yall recommend me to build one what do I need to look for motor wise and first mods? This will be a flatwater ski and maybe some surf

Seriously,that seadoo will do 74mph? ls that from the speedo or did you have the opportunity to use a radar gun on it?

JustinB

Proof I has a brain \l/
Get a roundnose with footholds and a bpipe.....if you buy anything less, you'll be disappointed and spend more later trying to upgrade.

I disagree- I like squares better. It has been said before, but you have to spend about $1000 on body parts to get the pole and hood as low on a round as a square. I say pick up a basket case 650 Square. You can find them for under $1000 sometimes. Then troll eBay and find a 61x/62t motor. Heck, even buy a straight 62t Raider engine. You can find them cheap because nobody wants them. Then pick up a used Factory pipe. Most people cant tell the difference in bottom end of a 62t vs 61x cylinder when they are piped. If you dont believe me, I invite anyone to come ride my 62t Blaster mod chamber equipped square. Then throw on some footholds. You could have a very capable freestyle machine for under $2000.

Top Bottom