Other First Time Buyer --- Need some suggestions

Let us know when you get a ski! post it all up in the "My ski" section!

Everyone here rocks, any questions you have, someone will have the answer to very quick!

Welcome to the community!

keep you eyes on cl and post what you find, we will give you feed back quickly, but then you need to be ready to act fast on the purchase

I still say hold out fr a round nose

keep you eyes on cl and post what you find, we will give you feed back quickly, but then you need to be ready to act fast on the purchase

I still say hold out fr a round nose

^x2 I have owned a mint 650sx and also built a 750sxi race ski but nothing compared to my 1997 Superjet so I sold the kawasakis and started building my SJ, hold out for an SJ its worth the money..

Whole round nose VS squarenose thing is lame IMO. A sn is a much better budget ski for getting into freestyle. Some will argue they are much stronger than a round nose hull being both decks are smc instead of just the bottom on 98 and later round noses. The pole on a squarenose gives you a more forward stance, and I think the tray is bigger, and if not feels bigger.

Whole looks thing is matter of opinion. You ask me a round nose looks like a blue sperm whale with a pole. No matter which you get, as long as its a yamaha stand up you will be happy.

I say wait for the RN as some others have said... It's your call but when you see one for a good deal. Pull the trigger and quickly before someone else does when you see one pop up. Not something to sleep on. Like you said, you need to weigh out your options and figure out what is better, getting on the water faster, or getting a good deal and having a ski your going to be happy with for as long as you own it...

runninAmuck

SuperJet Jake
i have an 01 rn sj that iv had for about four years and i just recently picked up a 91 sn sj. ive been riding the sn around more then my round nose and its completely stock. its just a fun ski to throw around and just learn on. imo get a stock sn sj for a good deal and do uyour own mods. that way your learn how to ride the ski and work on the ski figuring out parts and how things go so your ready for a freestyle ski

Get ready to welcome a new comer into your mist I pulled the trigger! I am the proud new owner of a 90 SN SuperJet 650. I went to just give it a look and when I got there the thing looked brand new. I couldn't shake the thought of getting to the water so I made her mine. It is all stock except for an intake grate and runs like a champ.

Top Bottom