Flatwater freestyl on super jet

ted

Hi i have a 2000 model super jet that was previously used in surf i am wanting to start doing flat water freestyle does any body have one and are they able to flip or roll them of boat wakes and if so what mods i should look at doin mine is a 701 with b pipe

ntrsspray

I do DUMB THINGS!!
I roll my surf style 96 round nose with my back up bone stock 61X single carb motor( no mods besides a B pipe) off boat wakes and off a set up wake is still a bit shaky but I'm not really trying too hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive seen guys flip them with just b-pipes and shortened hulls off V-wakes
you could start with a b-pipe, hooker prop, etc. you could have your motor ported or bored out to get alot of brap out of it.
porting can be done by yourself with sport port templates or you can send it to x-scream or art at jetworks.
all depends your budget the sky is the limit.

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
First things first: if you plan to get upside down you'll need some footholds. I'd also recommend chopping a few inches off your stock pole and getting a lowered bracket - those two mods will do wonders for you barrel roll. A shortened turnplate also helps a bunch.

Joker

...chaos? Its Fair!
Ya it's not. That is an aftermarket hull that is based off of the rn. This video and discussion about it has appeared somewhere else on here.

Ice and aspirin heals any wound 

Top Bottom