Freestyle Flatwater Friday 2013

Last year we didn't go because it was dead flat in the surf that day too. But everyone said it was a great time so we are going to go this year. The whole gator thing doesn't seem too cool

todc207

Drama diffuser
It's official we will be there from Michigan. This is the year I order my next hull as well. Can we do a quick list of what hulls will be there that we know of today?

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
Last year we didn't go because it was dead flat in the surf that day too. But everyone said it was a great time so we are going to go this year. The whole gator thing doesn't seem too cool

^^ I'll be there with these guys most likely. I'm flat water retarded and have never even attempted a setup wake

extreemthrottle

freeride junkie
depending on how things go, may bust out the blaster 1200 for demo. it is available for sale.
never left the beach in the 8 years ive been going, but it may be time.

IMG_6377.jpg

Last edited:

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
I've been in Florida for 4 days now, and I don't think the event could have been planned on a better week! Went riding with the X-Metal guys yesterday and today, no wet suits needed. My new ski is off the chain, the guys at XM know exactly what they're doing.. this ski has the potential to seriously hurt someone who doesn't know how to ride, hopefully I can get some control on this thing before Friday!

I've been in Florida for 4 days now, and I don't think the event could have been planned on a better week! Went riding with the X-Metal guys yesterday and today, no wet suits needed. My new ski is off the chain, the guys at XM know exactly what they're doing.. this ski has the potential to seriously hurt someone who doesn't know how to ride, hopefully I can get some control on this thing before Friday!
Nice! Can't wait to check out your ski!!

Philip Clemmons

Owner, P&P Performance

Xs1200 DK?

Top Bottom