Flatwater Friday

IKSTEJ

BOGIE
Daytona Freeride Flatwater Friday :) is that happening again this year?

it'd be a nice opportunity to let peeps try our new 900 & 1200 pkgs

We gave it a whirl last year but it was a bit brisk, maybe we'll get some of that warm fla sun this time :)

anyone interested?

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
We got a good group going, same spot Pat as last yr... Gotta get there around noon, last yr was getting dark and cold...

So far,
Lenzi
Vision
Rickters
Carbon and glass Freak
Un named hull ??? Can't say right now
fX1 carbon pro

Some skis with lots of motor packages to try, Jetmaniac motors, XS motors, Thrust built Dasa packages....

hell yeah Josh mentioned this last week!

will be there with my carbon F1000 for sure............even if its 6' and glassy, this will be a better event for the day

if I can get the cooling issue fixed I might have my dad bring out the ski nautique

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward to getting to ride some xscream stuff this time. I was there last year and didn't get the impression that the test rides from you guys were available to everyone. I bet that 1200 is a monster.

IKSTEJ

BOGIE
Looking forward to getting to ride some xscream stuff this time. I was there last year and didn't get the impression that the test rides from you guys were available to everyone. I bet that 1200 is a monster.

Definitely, we got there a lil late last year. as long as theres decent weather, and I get on the road early, we'll burn up some fuel :)

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
Josh I will be there with my Wamilton SS 850, it's going to be a rowdy friday!

Going to be a fun day for sure... Cant wait to get together

Definitely, we got there a lil late last year. as long as theres decent weather, and I get on the road early, we'll burn up some fuel :)
You gotta get a early start this time... I think the plan is to hit the lake around 1:30

bring your A game :) i'm just going to watch though haha
Why you watching, cant build skis and not ride them....

Top Bottom