Flatwater Friday

We got a good group going, same spot Pat as last yr... Gotta get there around noon, last yr was getting dark and cold...

So far,
Lenzi
Vision
Rickters
Carbon and glass Freak
Un named hull ??? Can't say right now
fX1 carbon pro

Some skis with lots of motor packages to try, Jetmaniac motors, XS motors, Thrust built Dasa packages....

come on we need some bobers to come represent, i would love to try the gen 2, dk freestizzle are you going to bring one down?

IKSTEJ

BOGIE
now that flatwater friday is all hyped up :)
sounds like that lakes gonna be busy, i love it. this year were getting back to why the freeride started
to ride, & watch people do crazy sh*! lol
no booth, just ski's, fuel, and bandages :)
make sure to look us up on the beach, we'll have the 1200's to look at, and a 900 or 2 for peeps to ride
you may even get some cool XS shwag :)

now that flatwater friday is all hyped up :)
sounds like that lakes gonna be busy, i love it. this year were getting back to why the freeride started
to ride, & watch people do crazy sh*! lol
no booth, just ski's, fuel, and bandages :)
make sure to look us up on the beach, we'll have the 1200's to look at, and a 900 or 2 for peeps to ride
you may even get some cool XS shwag :)

hate to call it out...but since everyone knows you have a 1200 running and on the market, noone who shows up to FW friday that day wants to try a 900

truth!

IKSTEJ

BOGIE
hate to call it out...but since everyone knows you have a 1200 running and on the market, noone who shows up to FW friday that day wants to try a 900

truth!

Sorry guys, I meant; to look at on daytona beach :) i dont think anyone would want to ride it in the surf lol
I'm actually concerened for the peeps trying it in flatwater, But it will be there on Flatwater friday for test rides.
And to the guys trying to make this a competition, were going there to have fun :)

Last edited:

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Sorry guys, I meant; to look at on daytona beach :) i dont think anyone would want to ride it in the surf lol
I'm actually concerened for the peeps trying it in flatwater, But it will be there on Flatwater friday for test rides.
And to the guys trying to make this a competition, carefull what you wish for

Hot dam! this sounds great!

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
It's all fun... No winners , who got the better BS that always happens....

It's a fun day to ride, see all the hulls, meet everyone......

Steve its Going to be cutting it close if we have the new motor there on flatwater Friday.... But we are trying to make things happen....

And to the guys trying to make this a competition, were going there to have fun :)

I would love to try that hull again but with the 900 motor this time..Riding the 1200 at Havasu just made me nervous.. lol

Top Bottom