Flatwater Friday

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
Well it's coming together for the Friday lake Diaz ride... So far we have lined up a sweet new wake board boat to come out and make some huge wakes.. Either a new 23v EPIC or AXIS 22 thanks to the guys at chicks dig flips. Trying to find a second boat now, but the single boat has 4000 lbs of ballast so it will be like FL surf...

ff89cb41.jpg

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
Well it's coming together for the Friday lake Diaz ride... So far we have lined up a sweet new wake board boat to come out and make some huge wakes.. Either a new 23v EPIC or AXIS 22 thanks to the guys at chicks dig flips. Trying to find a second boat now, but the single boat has 4000 lbs of ballast so it will be like FL surf...

ff89cb41.jpg

I got a Epic I could bring, but nowhere near as epic as that Epic. My Epic is like from another epoch (2000). That Epic would prolly swamp my Epic and cause me to have an epic meltdown as a result.
On a real note, that Epic is sweet. You guys should be throwing down some shizz for the FWF event. Who's working the camera? There's gonna b some good footage.

Last edited:

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
Bring it then you boob. Then you can drive it the whole time since it's too cold for you to ride. BTW they said the water temp was 70.

hell yeah Josh mentioned this last week!

will be there with my carbon F1000 for sure............even if its 6' and glassy, this will be a better event for the day

if I can get the cooling issue fixed I might have my dad bring out the ski nautique

wow things must have really changed down there..if it were really 6 ft and glassy fri you couldnt drag us away from the surf. although it was alot of fun last yr at the lake,those skis were incredible to ride.if you get 2 wake board boats there with setups then your really upin the fun factor

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!

ff89cb41.jpg

Should I bring my wakeboard? My wakeboard skills make my superjet skills look awsome. I board like a bitch. How about water skis. Can I rip those?

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
To the Xscream guys... Maybe Jetmaniac... etc

I know you guys want to promote your big motors and aftermarket hulls, but I have no business on either as I lack the skill to benefit from the power and lack the funds to obtain it anyway.

How about a mostly stock superjet hull with a modified motor? Something like a Xscream or Jetmaniac ported 770. You know, something the average Joe might upgrade to after a pipe and head. I have a mostly stock SJ, looking into a pipe, could be in the market for some performance motor work next year. XS is in my area and that Jetmaniac Daytona motor swap deal was quite interesting, but I just got my SJ and wont be in the market for such until next year.

I've heard good things about your motor work, but a 1200 in a hull is way out of my price range. I'd appricite the open offer to test ride a 900/1200 but I'd pass. I'd enjoy a few passes on a modestly modified stock setup. Something that would be similar to having my motor modified.

Thanks.

hornedogg79

dodgin' bass boats
Wish I could make it down in time for FW Friday. My flight doesn't land til 6p fri eve. I want one of these big boy toys (a/m hull w/big hp) really bad but can't make myself pull the trigger because I've never ridden one. I suppose I've had the opportunity at tona 2011 or WD 1&2 but I have trouble asking to borrow a beach cart... much less someone's expensive ski.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Wish I could make it down in time for FW Friday. My flight doesn't land til 6p fri eve. I want one of these big boy toys (a/m hull w/big hp) really bad but can't make myself pull the trigger because I've never ridden one. I suppose I've had the opportunity at tona 2011 or WD 1&2 but I have trouble asking to borrow a beach cart... much less someone's expensive ski.

It's not "someone's expensive ski". It belongs to Xscream. It's a write off for them. Destroy it! :haha:

J/k... you know how people are like F- the major corps. However, if Xscream or any other builder brings test skis it's a marketing thing. They are taking a chance loaning them out in hopes to make a sale. You shouldn't feel bad if something happens as long as you are respectful of their property. It's not some random nice guy loaning you a ski. They are taking a calculated risk letting your ride it hoping you will buy one and they will bank in the long run. Don't feel bad. Think marketing. Ride one. They'll be glad you did after you buy one, even if something breaks in the process.

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
I will have my kids 2011 SJ,100% stock looking... Inside Jetmaniac 62t / 61x BB budget 760... So bored 61x cylinder to 84.. Ported and epoxied , Ada head 190 psi, boyeson intake, 46 BJ'S , b pipe, msd enhancer, oem 144 pump with just a solas 12/18 prop... Ski rips

Also should have my fix steer there, Jetmaniac 62t/62t motor 771cc, oem 46's, dry pipe, msd enhancer

Thrust will also have a 62t oem cylinder BB in a SJ for demos

hornedogg79

dodgin' bass boats
It's not "someone's expensive ski". It belongs to Xscream. It's a write off for them. Destroy it!
haha.gif

J/k... you know how people are like F- the major corps. However, if Xscream or any other builder brings test skis it's a marketing thing. They are taking a chance loaning them out in hopes to make a sale. You shouldn't feel bad if something happens as long as you are respectful of their property. It's not some random nice guy loaning you a ski. They are taking a calculated risk letting your ride it hoping you will buy one and they will bank in the long run. Don't feel bad. Think marketing. Ride one. They'll be glad you did after you buy one, even if something breaks in the process.

Wasn't really directing my comment at you just speaking in general. Didn't realize there would be test skis. Seems most of the skis there on fwfriday will be individual's skis. Did i miss somethin?

Last edited:

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
I will have my wife's REV hybrid with xs771 bigbore at 195psi, b-pipe, 44bj's on boyesen intake, ATP EPIC ignition. There should be a wide range of skis there.

Wasn't really directing my comment at you just speaking in general. Didn't realize there would be test skis. Seems most of the skis there on fwfriday will be individual's skis. Did i miss somethin?

you worry to much. if someone offers you a ride on their ski, then take it. i really don't care what happens if you don't act like a douchebag. :):):):) happens and i've trashed some of my good friends stuff on accident and just bad luck. i blew up a buddies brand new sti that had less then 300 miles on it. my heart sank, he didn't care though haha.

Lucaumpits

RIDE LIKE U'VE STOLE IT!!
I will have my Glass Superfreak with a Jetmaniac 760cc you can try break it, you can ride all you want
To the Xscream guys... Maybe Jetmaniac... etc

I know you guys want to promote your big motors and aftermarket hulls, but I have no business on either as I lack the skill to benefit from the power and lack the funds to obtain it anyway.

How about a mostly stock superjet hull with a modified motor? Something like a Xscream or Jetmaniac ported 770. You know, something the average Joe might upgrade to after a pipe and head. I have a mostly stock SJ, looking into a pipe, could be in the market for some performance motor work next year. XS is in my area and that Jetmaniac Daytona motor swap deal was quite interesting, but I just got my SJ and wont be in the market for such until next year.

I've heard good things about your motor work, but a 1200 in a hull is way out of my price range. I'd appricite the open offer to test ride a 900/1200 but I'd pass. I'd enjoy a few passes on a modestly modified stock setup. Something that would be similar to having my motor modified.

Thanks.

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
One "Monkey Steals the Peach" coming your way for that kinda talk.

Bring it then you boob. Then you can drive it the whole time since it's too cold for you to ride. BTW they said the water temp was 70.

Top Bottom