94.5 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCN1853.jpg
    DSCN1853.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 21

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
IMO....

you dont throw down 20' flips off a HUUGE double up wake on a loaner boat...

maybe thats just me :/

Well - unless it's explicitly stated by the owner to go do it.
I know I have no problem with it and do it quite frequently (handing my ski to others whom I know capable), but I understand that's a very personal thing.

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone else noticed that the rider position during backflips on the 1200 motors is the fetal position instead of an arched back?

2ride

Enjoy Life...
all the flatwater guys killed it! that double boat mess is sick and a big contribution by josh and george! hope cuong recovers from his unfortunate facelift.....he was getting serious height that was jawdropping

Thanks Carter! I'm doing a lot better. I should be back on the water soon. It was a great event on Friday. And it was really fun to try something new. I was so excited and broke a few personal riding rules and got hurt in the process. I just want to say thank you for those that called, texted and was concerned about my injury. Especially Keith (615 freeride) for the first aid kit and helping my wife find the nearest hospital. I know that I always say this, but I love our sport because of the good hearted people that are involved. :) I keep hearing that I got some height, but did anyone get footages of it? Thanks again.

Last edited:

SUPERTUNE

Race Gas Rules
Its still the 1000

Beat me to it Tricky lol

The yellow and orange 1st gen Kong hull Jason Stoyer was riding has a gen 3 XS1000 (992cc) (It's also for sale)
Jason's Kong KDX1200 had a bad starter and we didn't have a spare one with us on Friday. (GP800/GP1200 starter)
It was a bummer that we didn't get his running because it had a pump gas setup (XS1200) and it's going pretty big too.

Philip Clemmons

Owner, P&P Performance
The yellow and orange 1st gen Kong hull Jason Stoyer was riding has a gen 3 XS1000 (992cc) (It's also for sale)
Jason's Kong KDX1200 had a bad starter and we didn't have a spare one with us on Friday. (GP800/GP1200 starter)
It was a bummer that we didn't get his running because it had a pump gas setup (XS1200) and it's going pretty big too.

You should've asked........had one in a box ready to go. We were 1k miles from home, so we didn't pack light lol. Now I have to unload it all. :)

Top Bottom