Flipping a 650sx

5e1ef21641cb54acc14cc6089f0d9ba6.jpg
damn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I forgot to add that since the 650s just tend to slide when you turn I enlarged the chines a 1/4" and made them about a foot longer.

The price of used 650sxs just went up. Lets see some pics of that boat! How big was it?

Nice job! Clean looking ski too.

Last edited:

JMew03

The call me Mew Mew
That one is 41 feet

Here is the other yacht. This was it cruising to catch up to form the v-wake. I believe this one is closer to 50 feet.
IMG_11158960780754_zpseqkot7nc.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a 750 sxi with a 701 61x motor. My question is did that big hub 9/17 make much of a difference? I have a tone of people telling big hubs are a waste of time and the others telling me it made they're ski damn there rip out of they're hands.

VXSXH20

Sionis Industries
I have a 750 sxi with a 701 61x motor. My question is did that big hub 9/17 make much of a difference? I have a tone of people telling big hubs are a waste of time and the others telling me it made they're ski damn there rip out of they're hands.

the 9/17 big hub c-75 i put in my sxi was night and day difference, i had no stuffer either. the stubby cones are a waste of money if you ask me. i had one but felt no difference. the blowsion pump shoe plugs helped alot with the cavitation.

I don't really much of an opinion. There wasn't a back to back comparison. I like to do everything at once one time. This is the ski I learned to ride on. My buddy picked it up from a dude in Austin and it barley ran. He bought an x2 and I bought it from him and started building. When it was stock and beat up it could barley get me out of the water.

I'm sure it's over propped. The reason I went with the 9/17 big hub scat swirl is because I was planning on putting an sxr motor in it. It's almost done I just have a few more things to buy

Top Bottom