football player dies on sit down

pyro723

Daytona fireworks guy!!!
This is the 2nd "death from a ski" this weekend. Im sure the C.G. will be watching us like a Ethiopian watching a doughnut roll down a hill now. :banghead: Hopefully they will stick to the sofas like they do most of the time.

Last edited:
That's natural selection, no sympathy. I wouldn't worry about the CG cracking down on us with all those couch riders out there either. I witnessed another incident on Lake Somerville this past Sunday. I saw a couch off Rocky Creek towing a tube with 2 kids and was paying no attention to the passengers. It took him about 3 minutes to realize his passengers had fell off the tube a 1/4 mile back. Then it took him another 5 minutes to try and find where on earth they were. He was arrested shortly after, someone called it in to the warden and I'm pretty sure he was drunk, or just incredibly stupid.

erieultra

JetSki Blues
No matter what you're riding on/in... ALWAYS buckle up, ALWAYS wear your helmet, ALWAYS wear your PFD, etc. Why would you want to take the chance of killing yourself/others!? Whenever I have passengers, I make them buckle up b4 we leave - even if they don't wear a seatbelt when they drive their own vehicles. I'd rather have some injuries from wearing my seatbelt if I ever was involved in an accident (even major), than to die from NOT wearing my seatbelt, and going thru the windshield, and dying from severe internal injuries.

Top Bottom