Footholds install

Hey guys, I've taken the incentive to attempt my foothold and matkit lol. I've removed mats and adhesive and installed footholds which went rather well. Putting the 2part foam in and that t went everywhere. I'm at a dilemma now because I'm halfway up the footholds with the foam and the last batch I mixed I feel was incorrect as its not completely cured, it's not terrible but little sticky, the first lot that went in was good. Now do I just fill the rest up making sure the foams good as it will be waterproof around foot holds or is it such a balls up that I will have to take rivets, epoxy, holds and foam out and start again?

Mike W

Infidel
You will be fine just filling the rest of the footholds. Just make sure you mix it real well. You have about 40-45 seconds at 75* before it will start expanding.

I'm not too sure, they were just labled as composite free ride footholds on receipt. I purchased from freeride innovations here in the uk. Cookn, yea that is my next task, I just didn't want to do that if I had to remove the footholds to dig the tacky foam out.

Top Bottom