Custom/Hybrid Footrocket Talk

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
Never a problem, just a comment. I had been looking at the $5500 gelcoat version.

Btw it is perfectly acceptable to turn a profit in my book. Get what you can. Im sure you are adding value with inventory ready to ship and customer service here in the states too.

chadetroit

Get Wet
What are people using as a bow stop for trailering? I seem to always mess up the nose of my ski's from improperly securing the bow. Now with no bond line in the front and no bow eye, wondering how you are protecting your investment.

DangerBoy

Runs with scissors
Site Supporter
What are people using as a bow stop for trailering? I seem to always mess up the nose of my ski's from improperly securing the bow. Now with no bond line in the front and no bow eye, wondering how you are protecting your investment.

these with a stainless steel backing plate, lousy pic but you can see them here

Attachments

• krash 028.jpg
    krash 028.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 290

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Superfreak is like a Cadillac in the waves. It glides you anywhere on that face, does it smooth and with much grace. Everything flows.

The FR is a Skateboard. Everything happens instantly just by shifting weight.

My impression after riding three differently set up SF's (no glass, though) and one glass FR (the one Carl has in the pic)

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Can't say. I have ridden two different Freaks set up three different ways on flatwater, but no FR.

However, I did order the FR after trying it in surf. I felt that the Superfreak (Badass) is a pretty damn capable flatwater boat. It's super-light, super-stable, and behaves very well. It does everything well, including rec-riding and boat chasing. Maybe a little long for some stuff, but that's probably just me being an idiot.

My FootRocket can do anything. I have it feeding the chickens right now and after that it will be cleaning up the garage for a bit.
My buddy says his Freak just sits on the trailer when it is not being ridden.

Chase boats on the river, yahts in the delta, and waves in pismo and oside.
I will be getting a dasa 900 in a few months and then alot more flatwater.
This is why I Bought the FR it is an all around boat that fits all of my needs.
Very happy with this boat.

I have a carbon -5 badass , and i only ride flat water . I'm seeing a lot of SF owns switching to FR and its got me intrigued . This FR look awesome with the factory wraps.

dangeryboy care to go alittle more into detail ?

Kurt,

We currently are using the standard length tubes. We have yet to have a request for the longer tubes on the foot rockets. These hulls have gone together quite easily. If anyone has any questions feel free to give us a call or pm us on here.

chadetroit

Get Wet
Just sharing this photo from the Krash Facebook page
vegu9y4a.jpg

Top Bottom