Custom/Hybrid Footrocket Talk

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
I'm running a new style xscream water box and the cold fusion fuel tank. It makes life much easier running the CF tank. The stock tank is very wide, it would be tough using the xscream box because of the metal exit on the box. You have to cut the bend on the hose to make it fit and the gap between the hood flang and the tank is small. I think it could work if you cut the straight section off the box, or ran the ATP water box.

Nick said my hulls are being built. If you have interest in a pre order, send me a PM

Took my Rocket on it's maiden voyage today. There's still a bit of snow around the lake, but I wasn't cold at all in my 7mm wetsuit...or maybe I was just too pumped that I was riding to feel the cold. I'm very happy with the ride, like everyone else has said it rides however you want it to, it's all about rider input. I popped it out of the water a couple times (with no more than half throttle since I'm breaking in my motor) and it seems pretty flip happy.

IMG_0419_zpsc8a6691a.jpg

stagesrt4

see ya out there
Site Supporter
looks good

glade you instantly liked it

the description everyone gives of the ski is exactly what i want. I only ride flat water so i wanted/needed something that wouldnt be a struggle to flip.

Top Bottom