Footstrap install Question

I need to pick yer brains about something...
So, I am about to turf my Squarenose, and I was wondering about the placement of my footstraps. I would like for it to be in the best possible place because I get one chance to mount this correctly. I have still never ridden a SJ and only my 650 SX at this point. I see lots of posts where people install the rear footstrap near the rear on the right side but I have two little problems. One: I have never ridden a Superjet (I know, I've been so deprived right) so I am not exactly sure where I will place my feet. I will be mostly hopping some waves and trying out subs and the like. Easier stuff I guess. Problem Two: I am genetically challenged for most sports being that I am for the most part a lefty. I bat left handed but can switch hit in baseball, and I golf right handed but when it comes to riding a wakeboard, snowboard, or skateboard I am goofy stanced only, and I suck when I have to come down a hill the wrong way or approach a wave from the wrong side. I lead with my right foot to hit a wake and I go down hills on a snowboard leading with my right foot where most people lead with their left. My problem is that when I ride my Ski, I cant remember where I place my feet (sorry, guess I just never thought about it). The really weird thing is that I cant help but think I usually have my right foot back in the tray when I ride which
totally contradicts my previous claim about being a lefty...right??? Sorry if this question comes across as dumb, but is there a way to find out before I do the install? I have no opportunity to ride and find out because I am the only person I know that has a stand up within 800 miles of myself.
This is important because I know how bored I got riding my 650SX without footholds wishing I had them. I know the lack of them is really holding me back from some way cool tricks haha! Let me know your thoughts! Jacob

chriselmore_1

high on resin
you really should just take your ski out and see where your feet go naturally. for me, standing on the ski in the water vs on the trailer is a completely different.

i ride right foot forward on my squarenose, i hsve rev footholds and a strap up on the right front heres a pic

superjet089.jpg

Top Bottom