650/X-2 Found a couple of x2's for sale

Both of them look clean and need minor work. One needs work more then the other. (both hulls are clean.) Dudes asking 950 for the both them together. He claims to have some after market racing mods in both but I don't know what yet. I'm going to look at them next week. I don't know what they are worth. Sound Like A Good deal?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be surprised either. I really hope they are still there in a week. I'll keep the post updated if I get them or not. If he still has them when I call. Their mine!

Hopefully you posting this here doesn't affect your chances of getting it. Wouldn't be hard for someone near you whose also on this site, snatch it up real quick

I thought about that. So I just posted some pics. I'm not posting the add or location by any means. Lol

I'm not to worried about it man. It's not in the same state as me. I appreciate it though! If I don't end up getting them It's all good. I've got a 1990 sn sj I'm playing right now

Ducky

Back in the game!
I'm not to worried about it man. It's not in the same state as me. I appreciate it though! If I don't end up getting them It's all good. I've got a 1990 sn sj I'm playing right now

Or maybe you could find a member local to these skis who would go and look at them for you. And maybe give the seller a deposit. This is a helpful place, although it doesnt always seem like it.

Ducky

Back in the game!
ok so just got off the phone with the dude. im driving out there tomorrow am to pick them up!

Congrats dude, good score for sure. You could put all the best parts on one ski, sell the other and come out with a free X2. Glad you were able to get them.

And PM me if you want to sell one of those OEM X2 Covers.

Top Bottom