Freakin Stoked...

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
Pete, I am having Sara get some hospital masks for Kelly Sara and I to wear for the ride down. LOL j/k

o56Respiratory%5B1%5D.jpg

Looking forward to seeing all you out there , finally booked a room yesterday ill be getting there late thursday early friday.

cant wait for some warm weather

FreestyleFreak

Region 7 AM Freestyle
Im so freegin excited for my first daytona freeride!I did a test run with keefer yesterday in 60 degree water and its all go!Ill see yall there thursday night!

Conquistador

B-Saw
Site Supporter
the way you drive i am sure it would be no problem last time coming home from daytona you flew by me with your trailer and big load going up i 95, i will remeber to wear my helmet lol
that's classic, haha!
hey brain hope to ride your ski this time the last at vb you had some problems, i am going to ride my 1993 550 sx more often this year
Oh yeah man, no problem. Tested today & everything was flawless :Banane09: Just hope daytona is nicer this year than the last two. Blew my motor in 07 (last 15 minutes b4 leaving though, haha) & it ran on 1 cyl most of last year, turned out to be a bad coil.

This year, I have extra motor mounts, cdi, coil, starter, starter solenoid, pole bracket, etc. Diamonndaudio10 is bringing an extra stator too, so I hope we're in good shape. Nice to finally have the junkies bring another kawi along except mine.

warm water

Cant wait to see unfrozen water with waves, sun and no snow

off topic for 1 question
where is neariest fresh water to double check skis at before the weekend?

Top Bottom