*FREE* Liquid Militia and RonnyMac stickers!

Thats right FREE!
Just send a self addressed stamped envelope to...

Liquid Militia Core Wear
PO Box 60921
Santa Barbara, CA 93160

Hot tip! If you send a Priority Flat Rate envelope you'll get a bunch!
Say thanks to Kyla at Liquid Militia for me, and make sure you check out their website.
http://www.liquidmilitia.com

Also, if you order anything from the LM site and mention your a jet skier they will throw in a RonnyMac sticker or two with your order... how cool is that!

Etheraldreamer

Be there and be square.
so who can i paypal a dollar to and have them mail in an envelope for me? :-/
or a couple bucks and send in a flat rate envelope. :)
ill wallpaper iraq with liquid militia stickers!!

so who can i paypal a dollar to and have them mail in an envelope for me? :-/
or a couple bucks and send in a flat rate envelope. :)
ill wallpaper iraq with liquid militia stickers!!

OK I figured out how I can take PayPal. If you PM me your:
1. First and last name
2. Mailing address
3. e-mail address

I will send you an invoice through PayPal to your e-mail address. If you want as many stickers as I can put in a flat rate envelope Ronny Mac & Liquid Militia stickers all various sizes and colors. I will send you an invoice for $4.80 that will cover everything. If you only want a few stickers let me know and I can send you a smaller invoice but come on $4.80 for a chit load of stickers di-cuts you can't beat that. Questions just ask or you can e mail me directly kyla@liquidmilitia.com

i'm good on the ronny, but could use some LQM

1. thats a cool a$$ ski you got.
2. you can never have enough RM stickers
3. Yes, you need LM stickers LOL..

OK I figured out how I can take PayPal. If you PM me your:
1. First and last name
2. Mailing address
3. e-mail address

I will send you an invoice through PayPal to your e-mail address. If you want as many stickers as I can put in a flat rate envelope Ronny Mac & Liquid Militia stickers all various sizes and colors. I will send you an invoice for $4.80 that will cover everything. If you only want a few stickers let me know and I can send you a smaller invoice but come on $4.80 for a chit load of stickers di-cuts you can't beat that. Questions just ask or you can e mail me directly kyla@liquidmilitia.com

slickchaos

Chaos on a SJ
cools beans.. anyone konw how big the stickers are ?

i'd love to cover a an area on my SJ hood where the paint as peeled off !

cools beans.. anyone konw how big the stickers are ?

i'd love to cover a an area on my SJ hood where the paint as peeled off !

The stickers will be various sizes. To give you an idea here is what we got on our site.

http://liquidmilitia.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=43

Not all the styles are up yet LOL.. Just so you get an idea. And the same with the Ronny Mac stickers they will be various sizes.

Also with all the request we have gotten most will not go out till next week FYI ahhhhhhhhhh in a good way

Top Bottom