*FREE* Liquid Militia and RonnyMac stickers!

When we were in Havasu Joel ASS!! mentioned that a moderator on X was ticked cuz he had not gotten his stickers yet!! I was surprised because I thought I sent them all out. Then I get another e mail today from a friend saying people are gagging on us on this same issue. I went into PayPal and checked out some stuff and WE INDEED DID SCREWED UP!!! I have 3 people who I did not send sticker to that I should of. I had no idea, I thought I sent ALL of the 1st batch to everyone who PP us the $. The only thing I can say is I'm sorry and I totally apologize I would be pretty ticked off too. What I can do to make it right is get on the stickers tomorrow we are totally 100% out of everything. I can give these three people free t-shirts, koozies, lanyards what ever else I have available for this taking so long. If your way past this I can refund you back your money and do nothing but say sorry :)

The people I see that did not get stickers are: (these people already paid)

1. Kenneth L.
2. Don W.
3. Chris L.

I know I have a grip of people who still want to get stickers, that's why I have not taken any more PP $ from anyone because we have not had the time to make any. When we are caught back up we will start making the LM/RM stickers again. Like I said in the beginning these di-cut stickers take weeks to do so it's not like I can whip them up super quick and get them out to everyone.

For the people listed above I will get on them ASAP and get them out to you with in a few days!!!
~Kyla

I loove my 2 LM shirts, they fit awesome and my doggy likes falling asleep on them

qzk6dw.jpg

Top Bottom