Freeride at Pismo June 26, 27, 28, 2009 come one come all

Is there anybody from the Orange County area going on this ride? I would like to purchase a hull from T Curtis, who is going to be on this ride, but I can only buy it if I can find it a ride home. If you have room and don't mind toting it back for me, I will give you some gas money. PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

oxnard111

Creative RE Purchasing
Arrived late last night. Just parked. Getting coffee now. Will look for a nice wide area and will post back with where it's at. Pretty packed already. Surf might be decent. Looks chest to head high when the set rolls in.

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Is there anybody from the Orange County area going on this ride? I would like to purchase a hull from T Curtis, who is going to be on this ride, but I can only buy it if I can find it a ride home. If you have room and don't mind toting it back for me, I will give you some gas money. PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

PM sent

Getting off of work around 2 should be in pismo around 7-8

2ride

Enjoy Life...
We're right past mile marker 2 just past the dune buggy rental. Best place with open access to the water without weaving in and out of existing campers.

thanks for setting up. That's the area I would pick. Make sure u park your ski out so everyone can see it.

oxnard111

Creative RE Purchasing
thanks for setting up. That's the area I would pick. Make sure u park your ski out so everyone can see it.

We are going to tc freeride to pick up some parts right now. Zack stripped his shortshaft and driveshaft. Won't be there for a couple hours. Look for a black 4 door toyota and a 10 foot white bubble fiberglass trailer. My I tucked my ski between the two while we're gone.

brett

-------------
We are going to tc freeride to pick up some parts right now. Zack stripped his shortshaft and driveshaft. Won't be there for a couple hours. Look for a black 4 door toyota and a 10 foot white bubble fiberglass trailer. My I tucked my ski between the two while we're gone.

zac is a ski destroyer ;)

stanton

High on jetskis.
awesome weekend! im so beat. was a looong two nights. lol
waves were big on saturday and backed off sunday. it NEVER got blown out, whitecapped, all weekend. amazing!
i cant wait to see pics and video, theres gonna be lots!
big thanks to the liquid militia crew, you guys gotta come up more often.
props to fearlessnuts and tomski for riding waay longer than anyone else.

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
This weekend was very fun, I just finished cleaning up after getting home around midnight and waking up this morning around noon. I am beyond beat my props go to Tom Ski for riding the longest and Stan for hucking some gnarly backflips close to shore.
The weather was very un pismo like, Very overcast, but never blown out. Zach still got to ride despite stripping his driveshaft splines the first day and was throwing some clean rolls. Overall it was a great weekend I had a ton of fun. Hope to see photos and video soon when everyone recovers.

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
so yeah i destroyed my ski......again!

but thanks to Taylor, i was back on the water on sat morning! he pulled parts from his own ski so i could ride..... really appreciate it Taylor!

had a blast with everyone again, got to watch Mark almost get a flip, and almost die in the process!!!!! he'll get them very soon though.

tomski is the marathon man and was just killing it with re-entrys! good times tom, see ya in havi.

Stan was doin work out there, fun to shred again man. wish i could have seen you flip! gotta watch you more next time to catch one.

thanks Cuong for pullin out my trailer and lettin me shred your boat! hope your bars are ok!

Jerry F*cking Brandon is the really the F*ckin MAN! one of the coolest dudes ive met and just shreds!

see ya around next time!!!!!

Top Bottom