FREERIDE Longbeach, WA 3/24-3/25

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
We have 16 pages going on another site...... time to get at least one page started here. It may be the biggest freeride we get up here, other than what happens in Oregon late Summer:sneaky: . Last year I counted at least 16 boats on the beach, this year who knows.

Attachments

• IMG_2743.jpg
    IMG_2743.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2828.jpg
    IMG_2828.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 51

EvanB85

Team Poseur
We have 16 pages going on another site...... time to get at least one page started here. It may be the biggest freeride we get up here, other than what happens in Oregon late Summer:sneaky: . Last year I counted at least 16 boats on the beach, this year who knows.

By other site do you mean that CouchYesterday place?

EvanB85

Team Poseur
OK, I just perused (will I get made fun of for using that word?) the other site. Sounds like this ride is growing pretty good. I threw the dates on my calendar.

I'm going to strongly consider coming.

This would be a big step for a surf-virgin with a mediocre ski. I think it might be too good of an opportunity to pass up though.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
OK, I just perused (will I get made fun of for using that word?) the other site. Sounds like this ride is growing pretty good. I threw the dates on my calendar.

This would be a big step for a surf-virgin with a mediocre ski. I think it might be too good of an opportunity to pass up though.
All you need is a good running ski, bilge pump, tow loops and big b*lls. We got your back if you get in trouble out there.

Snackem

Danger Zone

I'm gonna try and make it so you won't be the only surf virgin there.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
I did not see it, but I have 3 now. Probably the guy down the road from me I talked to last year. They always look got in a picture.

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter

It took a long time to get people to move from Jetskinews to the other site after Joe and Chris got "divorced". The X is more freeride oriented but it's hard to get everyone to move.

EvanB85

Team Poseur
What's the 411 on accomodations? Are y'all camping it? I'm not familiar with Longbeach. This is in the middle of Spring Break season, I'm thinking I maybe need to make some arrangements pretty soon.

EvanB85

Team Poseur
I just read the last couple of pages at the other site. That Cottage Inn place looked pretty cool, and it appears to be the best location too. Maybe I'll make some phone calls this afternoon.

sea-dude

To Air is Human
I just read the last couple of pages at the other site. That Cottage Inn place looked pretty cool, and it appears to be the best location too. Maybe I'll make some phone calls this afternoon.

Super 8 and The Breakers are where most are staying.
I have reservations at both, going to cancel Super 8 because the Breakers has a pool and my kids are demanding!

EvanB85

Team Poseur
I just booked at The Breakers for Fri and Sat night. I'm bringing along my cousin Jimmy and my buddy Scott (with his Blaster.)

What are we up to now, couple hundred riders?

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Partial list of who's showing, I will try and add names as needed.

Dan (me)
Nick (KgBsUkA)
Eric (TmcAuto)
Crab (Jeff)
GasGas (and rocky)
Swift
Mike B
Barry (Rasper)
Matt E
Snackem
Joe M.
Jonny
Monte
Charles
Larry
Chopper
Mike
Phil
Crashski
Dennis (DJB)
Sea-dude (Brian
Evan Boulanger, Tacoma (EvanB85)
Suva, and maybe 1-2 drag-alongs in.
Blowsion crew (invited)

Last edited:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Did the Blowsion guys give any kind of invitation, yay, nay, maybe so?

Top Bottom