FREERIDE Longbeach, WA 3/24-3/25

Man, what a day Saturday was! Now that was a great time.:woot:

I really appreciated those beach carts! haulin' the skis in and out was still a bit of work though.

I'm planning on changing my workouts to include things like dead lifts that should help my quad, back and grip strength...

Phill

v Check out Little Matt_E
I think I am just going to drag my SJ across tha back yard and back like 10 times a day starting next week....that should cover all the work out I'll need for next time....

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
You should try riding more, too. Seeing how you spent more time catching your breath on shore than riding.

Phill

v Check out Little Matt_E
You should try riding more, too. Seeing how you spent more time catching your breath on shore than riding.

Tell me about it.....I need to get in better shape! I can go all day on the river...but the surf is different all together.

:chairshot: :chairshot:

Hey Phill my ex ridding buddy just moved to Richland, I will have to hook you guys up. Is is a coach rider though.... for now anyways.

I am out a few times a week in the summer........I'll even get him to buy a superjet :bigeyes:

Snackem

Danger Zone
What an incredible weekend!!!! Sunday was just A W E S O M E !!!!! A big thanks to Crab for letting me use his X2 since mine wouldn't run :banghead: it ran great on the trailer when we stopped to flush in Hood River however.:thinking: Time for a carb rebuild kit, or I could just put the 44 mikuni that I "found" this weekend on the X2. I'm off to get my pics developed and I'll post them as soon as I get em back, stupid 35mm camera. . . I gotta get a digital camera. . .

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Dammit! You still haven't brought that stuff over? Whatever happened to last night's "I'll bring it over tomorrow morning!"

Seriously, Char is going mad without her suitcases. When you coming?

I am so glad someone else asked when the next freeride was before me.
But I am up for when ever we decide.

Hey Brian how about once it warms up head up to Hood River and ride?

sea-dude

To Air is Human
I am so glad someone else asked when the next freeride was before me.
But I am up for when ever we decide.

Hey Brian how about once it warms up head up to Hood River and ride?

I'm all over it. I have a buddy from Richland that would come too.
I am booked every weekend till that last one in April, should be great by then.

Snackem

Danger Zone
Wow already talk of the next freeride :biggthumpup: although I have to admit on our way home Matt, Phill and I were discussing when and how to get over to the beach again ASAP. It was a blast.

As far as Hood River. . . I'd vote for The Dalles, I may have pissed off some fishermen in Hood River and I'm not sure it's safe for me there yet :sneaky: but I'm all over a Columbia Gorge ride this summer :arms: :arms: :arms:

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
I'm thinking westport again soon, we went on fathers day weekend last year.

Attachments

• Comp 1_00000.jpg
    Comp 1_00000.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 55

Snackem

Danger Zone
What about Tierra or Lincoln City??? It is a bit farther for the Seattle crew but it would be closer for others. . .

Top Bottom