Freestyle freestyle tour

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I might be down for the freestyle comp, I have to pass on the leg dragging, although the 300SX would probably slice by a bouy or two.
Dylan graduates on that Thursday, so I may be out altogether.

Last edited:

parrdaddy

No he will not!
Did everyone see the FREE ENTRY FEE part? You sign up for a 1 year IJSBA membership, which I believe is only $50, then you can do any of the UWP races for free all summer. And best of all, Freestyle begins @ high noon on Saturday and Sunday (except for the occasional weather delay, etc.). Each day counts like a race moto to determine an overall winner for the weekend. In all honesty, AJ runs freestyle better than any other promoter I have ever competed under, and that's just the facts.

Last edited:
I would like to race the Montgomery Round since it is a local race. The only problem I have is my 98 SXI has foothold installed. I wouldn't be able to run that ski in any races would I?

Okay Thank you guys for the info. I will be running the novice class. It sounds like a blast even if I do come in dead last. I've been road racing motorcycles for the last 6 years and just can't afford to race anymore. I figure I will give this a try.

Top Bottom