freestyle vid

hi JUSTRIDE my dad builds my engines, he is self taught,i think he gets his info of the net.cheers

your lucky my dad just gets pissed when he see how many times ups, fedex, and usps come to my house during the week. i didnt move far enough away lol

J

justride

styler,
look's like your dad provide's you with some nice power, I really like your video someone with skill's. Keep up the good work.
what age are you? (if you don't mind)

hi guys im 16,been sking for 3years now.i think my wake big because im heavy,i weigh about 210lbs,i do a u shape wake.

because of my height 6ft 7 i had to find different ways to get my barrel rolls,i spent days continuouly barrel rollin until i got it how i wanted it.i was told i wouldn't be able to barrel roll because of my height and that just made me want to do it even more.

J

justride

I would have to say the rider is better then the motor,
You have great skill's kid!!!!!!!!!!

J

justride

Technique is what you need. I believe that anyone could roll with simple bolts ons and proper technique. If not flatwater, off a small lake roller, or wake.

Everyone think's they need some big money motor to do trick's,
they say if I just had somemore power, I could do that. BS you can't do it becuase you don't put the riding time in to it.

SKILL'S before MOTOR!!!!!!!!

I hope some newbee's see this and get the point that you need to spend more time riding then spending money on motor's.

Have a good day!

Top Bottom