Other freestylers carbs (Spectrum or novies ?)

when it comes to freestyle many people think about the carbs, Novi and full specturm is an old topic

but again, ive heared many people support Ed's who raped many skies with his carbs and still others like the novies (latest generation) including the VF3, what do you guys think about the carbs for freestyle on big motors

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
when it comes to freestyle many people think about the carbs, Novi and full specturm is an old topic

but again, ive heared many people support Ed's who raped many skies with his carbs and still others like the novies (latest generation) including the VF3, what do you guys think about the carbs for freestyle on big motors

I had 2 Full Spec 48's on a dominator maniflold w/VF2's and ski ran good,
I switched to a riva single manifold w/my same VF2's and the newewst Novi 48 and love it as well. Then again, I have ridden several ski's w/Blackjack 48's that are absolutely insane. I have a 828 Lamey and NEVER run WOT for more than a couple seconds. I have about decided that the brand of carb does not make the difference, it's the ability to tune the carb/carbs you have on your ski at any given time. I would buy the carbs where the carb builder is easy to get on the phone for tuning assistance, or as BK said, your engine builder can help you tune his favorite name brand carb/carbs.

G

Goose

call ed at full spec i couldnt be happier with his work and his over the phone help.also i think he mite have something new comming out

Top Bottom