Friday the 13th @ Lake Diddy

parrdaddy

No he will not!
So I took the day off today and did some playing around in the back yard :wiggle: Two of my coworkers came over to play too, and one of them is pretty heavy into scuba......so he has a nice water proof case for his digital camera :biggrin: We messed around for a few minutes to see how things worked, and to make sure I wouldn't hit him :deal: He got a few good shots, just though y'all might like to see a few.

These are nose stabs, just from another angle.

Attachments

• LD1_61208.jpg
    LD1_61208.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 146
  • LD2_61208.jpg
    LD2_61208.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 167
  • LD3_61208.jpg
    LD3_61208.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 143
  • LD4_61208.jpg
    LD4_61208.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 127
  • LD5_61208.jpg
    LD5_61208.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 90

keefer

T1
So I took the day off today and did some playing around in the back yard :wiggle: Two of my coworkers came over to play too, and one of them is pretty heavy into scuba......so he has a nice water proof case for his digital camera :biggrin: We messed around for a few minutes to see how things worked, and to make sure I wouldn't hit him :deal: He got a few good shots, just though y'all might like to see a few.

These are nose stabs, just from another angle.

Whooohoo, I want a back yard like that!!. Awesome shots BTW:bigok:

hangtime

Speak up ,don't kiss azz
It is a smaller Fuji digital, not sure what model. The water proof case is pretty cool, I'm going to look into getting one for my camera.

I don't know what the cases cost but you can get a high quality waterproof digital camera in the 7 pixel range with zoom and so many other features you won't even know how to use for about $220 .
My wife got me a pentax optio for Christmas and it rips .has super high speed continuous which is mint for jet ski tricks

I like the second last pic alot!! I just bought the olympus 1030 SW, its water proof shock proof, freeze proof(helps battery life in the winter), and crush proof (220lbs). It's 10 maga pixals its great best camara I have ever owned!! it takes great shots in and out of water!!!

jetboy1004

Shootin Brapaholics
Yeah, I was thinkin the same thing....Those florida guys have balls of steel going in those lakes KNOWING that there are BIG gators in there......Damn scary:wave:

Emm

skank
Lake Diddy is almost gator free....there is a small guy in there. The redneck neighbors supposedly take care of any that get big enough to eat :bananapowerslide:

Top Bottom