FSF report - Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingnothing3

give me fuel give me fire
i ride in the shadows.:sneaky: haha i should have introduced myself to everyone. must have been the cold weather. sorry guys. I know who you both are now so its all good:headbang:

D-Roc

I forgot!
yup good time at ipperwash, finally got to ride a x2, those are a blast. and a 5mil stroker, :biggthumpup: nice. thanks for the ride smitty and the tootsie rolls....i scammed a few more for the ride home:cool2: got a few crappy pics of the beach. sorry i got hardly any footage from this year. Adam, post up that gig of video you recorded after you edit it:biggthumpup: Kingnothing where were you? i didn't know that you were in the crowd either.:banghead: you had the superjet and the sxr in the back of your truck with the box strapped to it?

Last edited:

Gainera2582

Power and Agility
wow, how bad is it? i'm sure you can have it welded. :bigeyes:

Ill have pics wed night on the damage(some ppl have it on video already). Basically, the pipe was dented and welded near the headpipe side of the bpipe and cracked along the regular weld where there is about a half inch crack of aluminum just hanging there.

Thanks to beer cans and duct tape, I was able to make it back to the ramp without being stranded. A great thanks to those who helped me get back and steve(thanks for the pizza, trying to help me tune my boat, and showing me your part whore stash)!!!!!!!

fittyx2

I'm bringing X'y back
I had a great time at Ipperwash, good to meet lots. I want to freestyle now, no more X-2, or maybe just a little less.

Had my battery tray break loose (thanks for the superjet screws!!!) and my bilge crapped out... All in all, not bad..... After looking the ski over, I broke some of the seat brackets and the steering link balljoint part was nearly torn out of my steering arm. I think that's the last for this girl for the season.

Love the skis, love the hard work, love the inspiration.

I've got about 10 pics from the event, nothing in particular, just generic stuff.
Lemme know if anyone wants them :)
-Scotty

TB

NOTHING IS EVER PROMISED
had a great time down at the hole..exept for those weeds :rolleyes:

got to put a face to a few more names as well....darin,steve,george,ratti..and a few others..cant wait for "07"

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
so wheres the pics or vids or anything for the people that couldnt make it???

We have a secret forum/gallery with them and we gave out the password at FSF so nobody else can get there. :bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:

lol, I just got the attachments fixed last night, so I'm sure they'll pop up soon enough. I'm also getting the gallery working, pics are uploaded just have to install the software.

The other Alex

(Jetdude)
That was me. I was the one on the superjet. sorry guys should have introduced myself.

LOL, I think I may have talked to you, I just didnt know it was you I was talking to.
You guys got there shortly after us then, we got there wayyy early, then Smitty and the crew pulled up and we were all standing around, thats when you got there. Everyone went, "Whos that...?"

:Banane01:

ShAkEdOwN

Armada Racing
Thanks for the good time guys! I live 20 min. from the hot hole and have never been there, thanks for showin me. My buddy and I climbed up onto that bridge to jump, and decided we were both a couple of ************** then climbed back down, lol. Anyway had a great time, learned that I need some practice, and can't wait till next year. hopefully I can step it up a little more. P.S. The waves were NICE the next day.

Man, glad you guys didn't jump off that bridge, cause the water was down like 4 or 5 feet and it might have only been a couple feet deep or less. Like I said earlier a bunch of boats and jet ski got stuck in ankle deep water way out in the lake. Does anyone know if they got the sea doo jet boat out. It was way stuck, when we finally got the other boat out.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Man, glad you guys didn't jump off that bridge, cause the water was down like 4 or 5 feet and it might have only been a couple feet deep or less. Like I said earlier a bunch of boats and jet ski got stuck in ankle deep water way out in the lake. Does anyone know if they got the sea doo jet boat out. It was way stuck, when we finally got the other boat out.

I have no idea. I'm guessing that happened before we left because you were at the ramp while we were loading up and Rosie pulled up then too. I figure we would have seen the boats while on the way back but I don't remember seeing them, though my eyes were on the lookout for weeds and nothing else.

ShAkEdOwN

Armada Racing
Ya, we got up there and decided that we didn't know how deep it was or if there was anything under the water, so we aborted. also, nobody was watching so whats the point in hurting yourself if no one is there to witness it. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom