Fuel jug racks

I have an extra fly 3 jug rack that's new and assembled but never used.......hardware included. I think I may have the original box too but will have to check...... From the look of your fuel jugs it's appears it would fit them, I could take a measurement of the base and distance to retention rod if that would help you ? One of my jugs may be a VP but will check when I measure it

I have same rack on trailer now and it works great and is lockable

Draggingto

No Clue
Not trying to mess up your thread or jump line. But if for some reason you dont pick up the rack from Harbor i would like to be next in line if possible. Thanks guys.

No measurements needed, I
checked and I image.jpg image.jpg have a vp jug too and it fits great, the handle allows more room for re tension rod..also have original box to ship it

My friends has his mounted on the tung like in post 6 but with no box behind it so it's free standing with no problems in a year and half. It's usually loaded with 3 full jugs at the start of a trip, if not We just keep the fuel centered on the rack like in post 6. (1) full jug put in the center, (2) full jugs put one on each end, (3) jugs, one full with two half full, put full jug in center position with half full jugs on the ends. Center the weight is the idea.

I mounted my rack to the top of my steel tool box lid, my trailer is small with not much extra tung, I have the tool box and a folding wheel on the short tung already

Last edited:

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
My friends has his mounted on the tung like in post 6 but with no box behind it with no problems in a year and half. He always has it loaded with 3 full jugs at the start of a trip. We keep the fuel centered on the rack, (1) full jug put in the center, (2) full jugs put one on each end, (3) jugs, one fuel with two half full, put full jug in center position with half full jugs on the ends. Center the weight is the idea.

I mounted my rack to the top of my steel tool box lid, my trailer is small with not much extra tung, I have the tool box and a folding wheel on the short tung already

agreed I center the weight as well (pic was taken after rack was installed, for illustration purposes only).

Shipping can't be that bad could it. I was looking at how they made it and it's a pretty simple rack. But by the time I factored in me driving around and getting the aluminum then building it all and getting it powder coated. This rack is well well worth it I'm not sure how they make it for the price the do. I might try and mount it a little farther back on the V section to add stability but I was to excited and just wanted it on. Lol

Shipping can't be that bad could it. I was looking at how they made it and it's a pretty simple rack. But by the time I factored in me driving around and getting the aluminum then building it all and getting it powder coated. This rack is well well worth it I'm not sure how they make it for the price the do. I might try and mount it a little farther back on the V section to add stability but I was to excited and just wanted it on. Lol

Yeah I really want one now, something big like that would be as expensive to ship as the unit would cost. I will search for a supplier in Canada.

We get to use the poopty gas cans in Canada too, it takes a long time to fill a tank and they spill more I find. So I want some VP jugs.

Top Bottom