fun surf!

wydopen

onthepipe
Last edited:

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
beautiful waves!!! TC, your not afraid of the big stuff on that little ski?

Who was on the sxr? sick pics!!!!!

ps...I know where this is!!!

Last edited:
P

PancakePete

I forgot to say something. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Good Lord ! I have never seen waves that good here !
EVER.

Some times its big and dumpy here, and having the lip like 2-3 feet overhead is an insane rush !

I cant image the high you guys had ! :friday:

I plan on going threw every one of those later with a beer !

joe b

depth tester
Nice riding fellers.... That Jerry Brandon dude like's hanging deep in the pocket:headbang: Awesome stuff from all!!!!

How deep was the water??? Those waves look like the jacked up quick and folded over. Soooooo jealous....

How did Taylor like that small boat in the big???? He looks good and confident but I notice in a few picks that nose droping in intersting places. Did he have that longer ride plate befor or is that new??? I also noticed a few ally-oop sequences on pages 53 & 64.... Very cool!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!!

wydopen

onthepipe
Nice riding fellers.... That Jerry Brandon dude like's hanging deep in the pocket:headbang: Awesome stuff from all!!!!

How deep was the water??? Those waves look like the jacked up quick and folded over. Soooooo jealous....

How did Taylor like that small boat in the big???? He looks good and confident but I notice in a few picks that nose droping in intersting places. Did he have that longer ride plate befor or is that new??? I also noticed a few ally-oop sequences on pages 53 & 64.... Very cool!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!!

it sucks out hard off these rocks/reef...when the tide is low they are exposed, i doubt they were far from the surface when we were out there..im glad i didnt find out just how deep they were...his nose was dropping because the bottom of the wave would pretty much just disappear it was sucking out so hard, very unpredictable and super sketchy

Last edited:
Top Bottom