fun surf!

joe b

depth tester
it sucks out hard off these rocks/reef...when the tide is low they are exposed, i doubt they were far from the surface when we were out there..im glad i didnt find out just how deep they were...his nose was dropping because the bottom of the wave would pretty much just disappear it was sucking out so hard, very unpredictable and super sketchy

So it works good for him.... I want to try one bad!

"very unpredictable and super sketchy" I noticed... This wave looks like it has teeth:aargh4:

http://az-hi-az-i-am.smugmug.com/gallery/6700816_ktgbJ#428061631_Zx6V9-A-LB

R

ridethelip

I looked back and that wave so BIG I knew my eggs was headed for that big omlette in the sky.
Congrads You guys, great waves and riding!

Last edited by a moderator:

T Curtis

RRP/ RICKTER DEALER
Fs1

Nice riding fellers.... That Jerry Brandon dude like's hanging deep in the pocket:headbang: Awesome stuff from all!!!!

How deep was the water??? Those waves look like the jacked up quick and folded over. Soooooo jealous....

How did Taylor like that small boat in the big???? He looks good and confident but I notice in a few picks that nose droping in intersting places. Did he have that longer ride plate befor or is that new??? I also noticed a few ally-oop sequences on pages 53 & 64.... Very cool!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!!

The reef at high tide is 5' under water but low tide sucks dry! I couldn't made some of those without the FS1, the thing is amazing. Ive rode this wave for years and have never put it that deep or steep. If anybody is seriously interested in a FS1 I have 3 for sale. It will be completly ready for surf abuse.

stanton

High on jetskis.
holy Fawking Sh!tballs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jerry you are now my hero!!!!!!
you guys are awesome i SOOOOO would have been right there with ya!!!

any carnage

Wicked f'in waves. As I paged through I kept expecting to see a ski completely tubed.....they were soooo hollow! That's a day you all will remember...I'm jealous! Nice riding boyz!!

I was kinda surprised at how many pics the FS-1 seemed like it was pearlin' though.....I thought that broad nose wide rail would be damn near pearl proof?

T Curtis

RRP/ RICKTER DEALER
Fs1

Wicked f'in waves. As I paged through I kept expecting to see a ski completely tubed.....they were soooo hollow! That's a day you all will remember...I'm jealous! Nice riding boyz!!

I was kinda surprised at how many pics the FS-1 seemed like it was pearlin' though.....I thought that broad nose wide rail would be damn near pearl proof?
It might be hard to tell but that wave jacks like no other, a superjet would not have made those sections. Did you notice that it popped up everytime I was pushed down?

Top Bottom