FX-1 and Superjet parts interchangable

i know the motor stuff is the same for the most part, but i was wondering if the hull and handling parts were the same. my buddy has a '95 superjet and he's looking to get some aftermarket stuff to handle a little better and was just wondering what was interchangable between the two models. i'm a kawi guy so i'm not too knowledgable when it comes to yamahas.

diesel

pump is definitely different, not sure about grate but would imagine so also. I believe motor and electrics are all thats really the same, all else is 'similiar' but not direct replacements.

njfl

X-H2
Pump/grate/intake are all different. Not sure why you are asking though, unless you have access to a donor FX-1. Since there are a lot more Superjets around, parts are more available and likely cheaper too. Did you perhaps mean "buddy has a '95 FX-1?"

ya i know the fx-1 is a squirrely ski for sure. my buddy likes it a lot though and wants it to handle better so he wants to buy some aftermarket stuff. thanks for the link i'll have him check it out.

diesel

Top Bottom