FX-1 Klowner footholds

FxOne

FxI
i have read posts that say the right side has to be shortened a bit to clear the exhaust. i am wanting to know how much it was shortened so i can trim it up before i start instead of improvising during the install

Speleopower

got a Superjet
I would just cut the back side of the footwell at and angle to clear the exhaust then reglass the hold so you don't have to shorten it.

If anything I wish I had extended the holds forward and cut the top edge so it is at an angle.

Here is mine on my SuperJet.

Scott

Attachments

• IMG_0886.JPG
    IMG_0886.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 74

Gunter83

Trainwreck
attachment.php
here's mine from a diff angle, cut out a section of the foothold then kinda laid it on the pipe over the cut out then glassed it in.

Gunter83

Trainwreck
:sadwavey:I only have like 2 other pics of them already glassed in, wish I had taken more pics of the whole process actually. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, X2rags pretty much did all the cutting and glassing, I had never done footholds before so I got him to pretty much walk me through it by doing it in front of me with me helping whenever. I'm sure he could chime in with more informative advice if he checks this thread.

Top Bottom