FX-1 or Round Nose SJ

tinjet

Oops!!!
I have searched the threads looking for more info, but have not seen what I'm looking for. I'm ready to make a change from the 650sx. I'm pretty sure that either of these boats would make a huge difference compared to the 650 but I need more input. I want something that will be good for flat water and maybe some occasional surf. Whaddya think?

cycojon

addicted to my superjet
ill be the first.

get a superjet!

its just a great all around, user friendly can make it into what ever you want ski. IE, surf ski, freestyle ski, rec ski, etc etc... and with so many easy to find aftermarket parts, why would you get anything else but a superjet?

racing= SXR

anything else= Superjet

easy as that!

thats my .02

dirkdiggler

Vendor Account
I strongly disagree,

Dont get me wrong, the superjet is a very nice/fun ski but I get tend to get board on my 701 superjet really easy.

The FX-1 is a much different ride/harder to master but once you do, its fun factor out weighs the superjet by leaps and bounds!

I have a stock FX-1 and modded FX-1....both are equally fun to ride!

tinjet

Oops!!!
Being such a limited run boat, is it tough to find parts or does it use standard Yami parts and just the hull was different? What's a good price for the FX-1?

brett

-------------
Being such a limited run boat, is it tough to find parts or does it use standard Yami parts and just the hull was different? What's a good price for the FX-1?

almost everything is interchangable but the pump is smaller, different hull and pole, and its a different pipe chamber if you want to run an fp bpipe

dirkdiggler

Vendor Account
I paid $1000 for my modded FX-1 and $1600 for my stock FX-1. $1800 seems bout right!

you have to own/ride the FX-1 for a while to really appreciate it!!

Top Bottom