FX-1 FX-1 Pipe

Looking for a pipe for stock FX-1. Suggestions? I know FP doesn't make the pipe that fits anymore. Anybody got anything?

FyrHazard

Ski Eat Sleep Repeat
I've still got the makings of a cheater pipe here - 6m6/61x mani and stock kawi pipe. http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/54464

I've also got a protec pipe on my SJ that supposedly came out of an FX-1 (can see it in the link in my sig). Not sure if I want to let it go, but for the right price...

Last edited:

DirtyJ

Freedom aint free no more
I put a Coffmans sizzler in mine and it works perfect. I like it better then the FP I had in there before. It was almost like the FP was to much for the pump, the sizzler is perfect IMO

Plus you can get a Coffman much cheaper then a FP

dirkdiggler

Vendor Account
I have a Nice coffman sizzler pipe for $400
or
a "like New" FX-1 specific Pro-Tec exhaust for $475

or make offer

Attachments

• 100_1175.jpg
    100_1175.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 100_1192.jpg
    100_1192.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 38

dirkdiggler

Vendor Account
What risk are you referring too??......Never stolen from anyone!!! Just ended auctions on ebay early you @ss!.

People are asking $600+ for factory pipes......why not give them Shiiaaat?

Coffman sizzler is a outstanding pipe....next best thing too a factory pipe for $200 less!! a guy even said the coffman sizzler worked better on his FX-1 than the factory b-pipe!!

Last edited:
I put a Coffmans sizzler in mine and it works perfect. I like it better then the FP I had in there before. It was almost like the FP was to much for the pump, the sizzler is perfect IMO

Plus you can get a Coffman much cheaper then a FP

Hey man, you have a pic of the sizzler in the fx1? I have a sizzler in my sn and have been kicking around the idea of swapping it in the fx1. Fits well by the tank?

Top Bottom