FX-1 FX-1 Pipe

dirkdiggler

Vendor Account

I had two factory pipes for sale and one of The factory head pipes I had for sale was BRAND SPANKING NEW............DIRECT FROM COMPANY....was actually given to me under warranty no questions asked......(great company to deal with BTW)

It was also in the beginning of the season.

I'm not "dissing" people asking $600 for FX-1 pipes by any means......people can ask whatever they want for nice highly desirable parts!

Just saying get off my back with the "digler risk" BS.

I will admit that was funny though!

Last edited:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I had two factory pipes for sale and one of The factory head pipes I had for sale was BRAND SPANKING NEW............DIRECT FROM COMPANY....was actually given to me under warranty no questions asked......(great company to deal with BTW)

WAVEBLASTER / SUPERJET FACTORY B-PIPE MOD Complete - $600

This one was most certainly not brand-spanking new. Nice looking chamber, though.

tshank123

Yo hablo ingles
I was actually refering to the risk someone might take like the guy who bought that motor off of you. Maybe the sizzler pipe was on that motor and it has fix-a-flat in the manifold. Just callin it like I see it bro.

dirkdiggler

Vendor Account
And if you read the entire thread.....i did everything I could to FIX the situation............For a change, I had 98% of people on my side regarding the situation.

I truthfully didn't even want to sell that motor becasue it was an ideal backup motor for my own ski's,...like new on the outside.....just rebuilt....perfect compression........I never thought in a million years that that motor would have any issues.

I have sold well over 15 motors and that was the first time a person has came back to me with a problem.............well there was one other guy that came back too me with concerns because he had many many questions about installing it!

continue to think what you want but the facts are the facts......I have never and will never rip anyone off.............I HAVE NO REASON TOOOOO!

FX-Rex

Poker in the Front...
Seriously, this is not the place, take it elsewhere. Post your for sale threads in the FOR SALE section. You can defend your honor in the feedback section, I don't want to read that crap here.

dirkdiggler

Vendor Account
I defend myself in the same place where people talk Shi@t

maybe tshank123 should bash me in the feedback section

sorry to all that this has annoyed!!!

Last edited:
Anyways...
What kinda pipe would you guys recommend for the "best" setup. Is the FP fx1 pipe the best for a fx1 or is there a better solution?
I know nothing about tuning exhaust setups but i long for more power in my ski.

Top Bottom